Peptide Practices of America is proud to partner with its affiliate Nutraceuticals Supplement Company, Common Sense.
Dr. Derrick DeSilva has been seeing patients for the past 31 years as a Dr. of Internal Medicine. His focus has always been in bring together Eastern and Western medicine and giving his patients “The Best of Both Worlds”. For the past 15+ years his passion has been in the field of Anti-Aging or Optimal Aging medicine as he like to call it. His five points of wellness includes, the food we eat, bio-identical hormones, our activity level, what nutrients we take and of course our spirituality.
He is on the Associate Staff in the Dept. of Medicine at Raritan Bay Medical Center in Perth Amboy, NJ and on the Teaching Faculty at JFK Medical Center in Edison, NJ. He is the Past-Chairman of the Planning Committee for the Age Management Medicine Group (AMMG) and the Past President of American Nutraceutical Association. He is also currently serving on many medical advisory boards.
His accolades include, recipient of the Alan Mintz Award for Excellence in Clinical Age Management Medicine, the Best Doctor Award in New Jersey and New York by Castle Connolly for the past 19 consecutive years and many more.
His media exposure has included numerous TV appearances on CNN, EXTRA, Larry King etc. He is currently the medical correspondent for Cablevision (News 12 NJ) and Host of “Health Matters.”
He has lectured at numerous national and international medical conferences and is currently working as guest lecturer at AMG Driving Academy (Mercedes-Benz) and for Aveda Cosmetics.
He has also Formulated over 350 dietary supplements and is a Published Author.
Practicing Internist (31 years in clinical practice)
Internal Medicine/Anti-Aging Medicine
- Associate Staff, Dept. of Medicine, Raritan Bay Medical Center (RBMC), Perth Amboy, NJ
- Teaching Faculty JFK Medical Center, Edison, NJ
- Past-Chairman of Planning Com. Age Management Medicine Group (AMMG)
- Past President of American Nutraceutical Association
- Recipient of the Alan Mintz Award for Excellence in Clinical Age Management Medicine
- Best Doctor Award in New Jersey and New York by Castle Connolly for the past 19 consecutive years
- Medical correspondent for Cablevision (News 12 NJ) and Host of “Health Matters”
- Medical lecturer at numerous National and International Medical symposiums
- Guest lecturer at AMG Driving Academy (Mercedes-Benz)
- Guest lecturer for Aveda Cosmetics
- Formulator of over 350 dietary supplements
- Numerous TV appearances on CNN, EXTRA, Larry King etc.